Buy the best spices in the world here at Florida Herb House. Eco-Spices are now here at our herb store! Sustainably grown and unmatched in flavor and quality. Less is more with Eco-Spices! All Eco-Spices are ethically grown and most are grown with an organic certificate. Everything about these spices is environmentally friendly:
- Grown Without Fertilizers!
- Grown Without Pesticides!
- Grown Without Chemicals!
- Sustainably Grown!
- Packed In A Recyclable Glass Jar!
- Fitted With A Bio-Degradable Label!
- Flavor & Taste Second To None!
- Refill The Glass Jar When You Run Out!
- Refills Available At Florida Herb House!
All Eco-Spices are sold in a delightful glass wire bail gift jar manufactured with recyclable materials and fitted with a environmentally friendly bio-degradable label. Try the best spices and seasonings on the planet today!
Ginger is an herb. The rhizome (underground stem) is used as a spice and also as a medicine. It can be used fresh, dried and powdered, or as a juice or oil. Ginger is commonly used for various types of stomach problems. Dried ginger is used for chest pain, low back pain, and stomach pain and as a flavoring agent in cooking.
No posts found