Please note texture and colors will vary depending on the processing and time of year
Hibiscus plant is one of the most famous plants of the enchanting city of Aswan. Aswan is in Upper Egypt and is also famous for its marvelous sight-seeing tours and monuments. The botanical name of this plant is Hibiscus Sabdariffa. Its common name is Roselle. Hibiscus plant has many varieties and is planted world-wide. There are over 100 cultivars or seed varieties of Hibiscus sabdariffa. The major commercial varieties are those grown in China, Thailand, Mexico and Africa, principally Sudan, Senegal and Mali and Egypt.
Packed Fresh To Order In Our Flavor Savor Foil Bags! Florida Herb House guarantees the best herbs and spices all year round!Also known as- Hibiscus sabdariffa, red sorrel, African Mallow, Indian Sorrel, Jamaica Sorrel, Jamaica Tea Flower, and Roselle
Avoid if there are gallstones. Don't store hibiscus powder for more than six months after purchase. Keep in a cool, dry place.
Bulk Organic And Packed All Natural, In Stock And Ready To Ship In Our Flavor Savor Containers! Florida Herb House guarantees the highest quality herbs and spices always or your money back!! - Analyzed for quality, safety and true botanical identity by the best in quality control!
There are many uses of hibiscus, including beauty tips, medicines and dyes. Many colors of Hibiscus are available. Of all these white one has much importance in medicine.
1. The chemicals in hibiscus flower helps in growth of hair. It reduces dandruff and makes the hair black.
2. The natural oil in this flower acts as a good conditioner.
3. This flower can be used as natural dye for hair.
4. The oil in this flower can be applied to the skin of patients who are suffering from cellulite which makes the skin to glow.
5. The ash obtained by burning the flower and leaves of this flower can be applied to eyebrows which glazes them black.
6. This flower can be used as shoe polish by rubbing it on the shoe.
7. Hibiscus flower can be used as contraceptive.
8. Jamaicans use this flower in herbal tea as it contains many minerals and vitamins.
9. The juice from these leaves and flowers can regularize the menstrual cycle.
10. This flower improves digestion. Hence raw flowers are eaten by Hawaiian people, and Chinese eat this flower by making pickle.
11. The fiber from this stem is qualitative. This can be used in manufacturing of clothes, nets and paper.
12. According to the traditional medicine, the flowers of white Hibiscus can be dried in the shade of neem tree. Then they can be powdered and it can be used in health drinks.
No posts found