Our cold stored psyllium husk is organic harvested with only the highest standards for purity and potency. Stored in our special climate controlled, dehumidified warehouse, you will not find a stronger husk around for your fiber and nutritional needs.
Psyllium Husk is basically fiber as it is essentially made up of complex carbohydrates. Psyllium Husk is extracted from Psyllium, a plant. It's the coating around the seed of the Psyllium plant, so it's completely natural. Psyllium seeds are used for other ailments. Psyllium husks are taken and inserted inside capsules, so that they can taken as supplements. Or they can be converted into powder. Psyllium husks are a soluble fiber. It is used as a fiber supplement in many colon cleansing products and is the main ingredient that causes increased bowel movements while absorbing toxins.
Psyllium husk's main benefit, however is for constipation and promoting colon health. The natural fiber in Psyllium increases the weight of our bowels, and acts as a safe laxative. In fact, Psyllium Husk is present in many over the counter laxatives.
How and When to Take Psyllium Husks
1. Drink one glass of water. Then take one tablespoon of psyllium husk in a glass of water or juice and drink another glass of water. This is to ensure you have adequate amount of water to create a smooth flowing bulk fiber.
2. Do not take psyllium with any supplements or any medication because they will also be trapped and eliminated by the psyllium fiber.
3. Take at least two hours before or after consuming anything. But if you want to eat less by feeling full, then take it about 15 minutes before a meal.
4. Do not take too much psyllium fiber as it is more likely to create some side effect or other, if a proportionate amount of water is not consumed. At least two or three glasses of water or juice with every teaspoon of psyllium is enough to keep it soft.
5. Throughout the day drink eight to 12 glasses of water to ensure that the psyllium moving through the intestines is soft and able to move easily.
6. It is advisable to take some probiotics daily on an empty stomach in the morning, if you have taken the psyllium at night and vice-versa.
7. Psyllium husks can be added to other high fiber foods, such as oats or other cereals, and even to fruit juices to increase the fiber content of the food. This makes it a very natural way of taking psyllium fiber.
Packed Fresh To Order In Our Flavor Savor Foil Bags! Florida Herb House guarantees the best herbs and spices all year round!
Psyllium is a low-growing herb native to India, Iran, and Pakistan. It is in the same family as the common Plantain.
Ground seed, always taken with at least two-thirds cup (approximately 150 ml) of water. If not grinding, soak in warm water for 2 to 6 hours before use. May also be taken as an extract and sometimes as a capsule, though rare.
Never take both psyllium and a stimulant laxative (senna, rhubarb, buckthorn, cascara sagrada, frangula, or an over-the-counter stimulant laxative such as Ex-Lax). The fibers in psyllium interfere with absorption of nutrients (especially vitamin B12) and medications, so take psyllium at least 2 hours before or after eating or taking supplements or medications.
Bulk Organic And Packed All Natural, In Stock And Ready To Ship In Our Flavor Savor Containers! Florida Herb House guarantees the highest quality herbs and spices always or your money back!! - Analyzed for quality, safety and true botanical identity by the best in quality control!
Recent Searches: psyllium husk weight loss
psyllium husk fiber
psyllium husk colon cleanse
psyllium husk benefits
psyllium husk side effects
what is psyllium husk
buy psyllium husk
benefits of psyllium husk
bulk psyllium husk
organic psyllium husk
psyllium seed husk
psyllium husk cleanse
whole psyllium husk
pure psyllium husk
psyllium husk seed
psyllium husk soluble fiber
No posts found