Flax seed is also referred to with other names such as Annual Flax, Common Flax, Ama, and Linseed Flax. Flax seed has become popular in the mainstream market. It can be found in a number of forms, including oils, oil capsules, whole seeds, ground seeds, and as an ingredient in breads, cereals, muffins, and breakfast bars.
Oil, whole seeds, ground seeds, capsules, and added liberally to breads, cereals, muffins, and breakfast bars.
The fibers in flax can interfere with the absorption of prescription medications, nutritional supplements, or the nutrients in other foods. Take flax seed products 1 or 2 hours before or after meals, medications, or vitamin supplements. Flax seed should not be used for extended periods of time and it is considered a bulk forming laxative and adequate water must be taken with it.
Packed Fresh To Order In Our Flavor Savor Foil Bags! Our Herbs Are Absolutely The Purest And Freshest Shipped To Your Door! We Buy Direct From The Growers And Store All Our Precious Herbs In Climate/Light Controlled "Waiting Rooms"!
Organic Grown And Packed All Natural, In Stock And Ready To Ship In Our Flavor Savor Containers! All our herbs are true Organic Grown And Packed All Natural with the highest quality standards always! All herbs are free from irradiation and ozone treatment, sulfur, gasses and other sanitary chemicals! Unsurpassable in color, depth, taste and aroma! Florida Herb House guarantees the highest quality herbs and spices always or your money back!! - Analyzed for quality, safety and true botanical identity by the best in quality control!
- Flax seeds are rich source of energy and contain many health benefiting nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins that are essential for good health.
- Flax seeds are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids like oleic acid and an excellent source of all important omega-3 essential fatty acids like linoleic acid, alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) and arachidonic acids.
- Flax seeds consists of approximately 55% ALA (α-linolenic acid). One spoonful of flax seed oil provides about 8 g of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Flax seeds contain lignans, a class of phytoestrogens considered to have antioxidant preventing properties.
- Flax seeds are an excellent source of vitamin E, especially rich in gamma tocopherol; contain about 20 g per 100 g.
- Flax seeds are packed with many important B-complex groups of vitamins such as riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, vitamin B-6, and folates.
- Flax seeds are a rich source of minerals like manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc and selenium.
Have a spoon-full of flax-seeds everyday either in the form of ground or whole seeds sprinkled over your favorite desserts.
No posts found