{"id":1010575343731,"title":"Liquid Calcium","handle":"liquid-calcium","description":"Each bottle contains a high strength ratio of 1,500 mg\/L (Milligrams Per liter) or approx. 90 mg's per ounce high grade Calcium. \n\n\nDid you know? Recent clinical studies demonstrate a positive relationship between calcium intake and weight-loss. Controlled weight loss studies indicate that increasing calcium intake by the equivalent of two dairy servings per day can reduce the risk of overweight, perhaps by as much as 70 percent. Also, it's worth remembering that lower-calorie fat-free milk contains the same amount of calcium as full-fat milk. The same goes for low fat yogurt and reduced fat cheese. \n\nCalcium is used in forming bones, also known as bone mineralization, and in the proper formation and maintenance of teeth. The skeleton of the body depends on calcium just as the more rigid, supporting structures in the earth’s crust rely to a great extent on calcareous formations like limestone. It is also important in nerve impulse transmission, blood coagulation, and muscle contraction. Vitamin D (sunshine) and Magnesium are essential to the proper absorption and assimilation of calcium.\n\nCalcium is required for the release of energy for muscular contraction, mediates the transport function of cell and organelle membranes, effects the release of neurotransmitters at synaptic junctions, mediates the synthesis, secretion and metabolic effects of hormones and enzymes. Calcium also helps regulate muscle tone, muscle receptiveness to nerve stimulation and the regulation of the heartbeat. Calcium is primarily stored in bones (99%), where the ratio of calcium to phosphorous is nearly constant at slightly greater than 2:1. Calcium is involved in numerous vital functions throughout the body.\n\nCalcium is the mineral most likely to be deficient in the average diet. Let me repeat that. Calcium is the mineral most likely to be deficient in the average diet. Calcium deficiency is a condition in which we fail to receive or to metabolize an adequate supply of Calcium. Calcium is the chief supportive element in bones and teeth. Calcium salts make up about 70 percent of bone by weight and give your bone its strength and rigidity. \n\nAbout 99 percent of the calcium in the human body is held in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1 percent of calcium circulates in the bloodstream, where it performs a variety of important functions. It helps to contract muscles and helps regulate the contractions of the heart. It plays a role in the transmission of nerve impulses and in blood clotting. Calcium is involved in the stimulation of contractions of the uterus during childbirth and in milk production. It also regulates the secretion of various hormones and aids in the functioning of various enzymes within the body. Since vitamin C is important for so many necessary bodily functions, taking a liquid multivitamin that is rich in vitamin C is advised.\n\nWhen we take Calcium, it absorbed in the small intestine and passes from there either into the bloodstream or ultimately into the bones. The most efficient absorption of calcium is dependent on the presence of vitamin D in the body, which is a key ingredient in the various hormones that enable calcium to pass from the digestive system into the blood or bones.\n","published_at":"2018-06-18T12:20:18-04:00","created_at":"2018-06-18T12:20:18-04:00","vendor":"vendor-unknown","type":"Liquid Minerals","tags":[],"price":1999,"price_min":1999,"price_max":3299,"available":true,"price_varies":true,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":false,"variants":[{"id":10708539572339,"title":"16 oz. (1 lb.)","option1":"16 oz. (1 lb.)","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"650-01","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":{"id":3419753316467,"product_id":1010575343731,"position":1,"created_at":"2018-06-18T12:20:19-04:00","updated_at":"2018-06-18T12:20:19-04:00","alt":"Liquid Calcium","width":92,"height":200,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0057\/2617\/5347\/products\/d8654006a3f54224fe94541fbcc8a65b.jpg?v=1529338819","variant_ids":[10708539572339,10708539605107]},"available":true,"name":"Liquid Calcium - 16 oz. (1 lb.)","public_title":"16 oz. (1 lb.)","options":["16 oz. (1 lb.)"],"price":1999,"weight":544,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_management":null,"barcode":""},{"id":10708539605107,"title":"32 oz. (2 lb.)","option1":"32 oz. (2 lb.)","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"650-02","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":{"id":3419753316467,"product_id":1010575343731,"position":1,"created_at":"2018-06-18T12:20:19-04:00","updated_at":"2018-06-18T12:20:19-04:00","alt":"Liquid Calcium","width":92,"height":200,"src":"https:\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0057\/2617\/5347\/products\/d8654006a3f54224fe94541fbcc8a65b.jpg?v=1529338819","variant_ids":[10708539572339,10708539605107]},"available":true,"name":"Liquid Calcium - 32 oz. (2 lb.)","public_title":"32 oz. (2 lb.)","options":["32 oz. (2 lb.)"],"price":3299,"weight":998,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_management":null,"barcode":""}],"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0057\/2617\/5347\/products\/d8654006a3f54224fe94541fbcc8a65b.jpg?v=1529338819"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/0057\/2617\/5347\/products\/d8654006a3f54224fe94541fbcc8a65b.jpg?v=1529338819","options":["Size"],"content":"Each bottle contains a high strength ratio of 1,500 mg\/L (Milligrams Per liter) or approx. 90 mg's per ounce high grade Calcium. \n\n\nDid you know? Recent clinical studies demonstrate a positive relationship between calcium intake and weight-loss. Controlled weight loss studies indicate that increasing calcium intake by the equivalent of two dairy servings per day can reduce the risk of overweight, perhaps by as much as 70 percent. Also, it's worth remembering that lower-calorie fat-free milk contains the same amount of calcium as full-fat milk. The same goes for low fat yogurt and reduced fat cheese. \n\nCalcium is used in forming bones, also known as bone mineralization, and in the proper formation and maintenance of teeth. The skeleton of the body depends on calcium just as the more rigid, supporting structures in the earth’s crust rely to a great extent on calcareous formations like limestone. It is also important in nerve impulse transmission, blood coagulation, and muscle contraction. Vitamin D (sunshine) and Magnesium are essential to the proper absorption and assimilation of calcium.\n\nCalcium is required for the release of energy for muscular contraction, mediates the transport function of cell and organelle membranes, effects the release of neurotransmitters at synaptic junctions, mediates the synthesis, secretion and metabolic effects of hormones and enzymes. Calcium also helps regulate muscle tone, muscle receptiveness to nerve stimulation and the regulation of the heartbeat. Calcium is primarily stored in bones (99%), where the ratio of calcium to phosphorous is nearly constant at slightly greater than 2:1. Calcium is involved in numerous vital functions throughout the body.\n\nCalcium is the mineral most likely to be deficient in the average diet. Let me repeat that. Calcium is the mineral most likely to be deficient in the average diet. Calcium deficiency is a condition in which we fail to receive or to metabolize an adequate supply of Calcium. Calcium is the chief supportive element in bones and teeth. Calcium salts make up about 70 percent of bone by weight and give your bone its strength and rigidity. \n\nAbout 99 percent of the calcium in the human body is held in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1 percent of calcium circulates in the bloodstream, where it performs a variety of important functions. It helps to contract muscles and helps regulate the contractions of the heart. It plays a role in the transmission of nerve impulses and in blood clotting. Calcium is involved in the stimulation of contractions of the uterus during childbirth and in milk production. It also regulates the secretion of various hormones and aids in the functioning of various enzymes within the body. Since vitamin C is important for so many necessary bodily functions, taking a liquid multivitamin that is rich in vitamin C is advised.\n\nWhen we take Calcium, it absorbed in the small intestine and passes from there either into the bloodstream or ultimately into the bones. The most efficient absorption of calcium is dependent on the presence of vitamin D in the body, which is a key ingredient in the various hormones that enable calcium to pass from the digestive system into the blood or bones.\n"}

Liquid Calcium

Product Description
Size
Maximum quantity available reached.
Each bottle contains a high strength ratio of 1,500 mg/L (Milligrams Per liter) or approx. 90 mg's per ounce high grade Calcium. Did you know? Recent clinical studies demonstrate a positive relationship between calcium intake and weight-loss. Controlled weight loss studies indicate that increasing calcium intake by the equivalent of two dairy servings per day can reduce the risk of overweight, perhaps by as much as 70 percent. Also, it's worth remembering that lower-calorie fat-free milk contains the same amount of calcium as full-fat milk. The same goes for low fat yogurt and reduced fat cheese. Calcium is used in forming bones, also known as bone mineralization, and in the proper formation and maintenance of teeth. The skeleton of the body depends on calcium just as the more rigid, supporting structures in the earth’s crust rely to a great extent on calcareous formations like limestone. It is also important in nerve impulse transmission, blood coagulation, and muscle contraction. Vitamin D (sunshine) and Magnesium are essential to the proper absorption and assimilation of calcium. Calcium is required for the release of energy for muscular contraction, mediates the transport function of cell and organelle membranes, effects the release of neurotransmitters at synaptic junctions, mediates the synthesis, secretion and metabolic effects of hormones and enzymes. Calcium also helps regulate muscle tone, muscle receptiveness to nerve stimulation and the regulation of the heartbeat. Calcium is primarily stored in bones (99%), where the ratio of calcium to phosphorous is nearly constant at slightly greater than 2:1. Calcium is involved in numerous vital functions throughout the body. Calcium is the mineral most likely to be deficient in the average diet. Let me repeat that. Calcium is the mineral most likely to be deficient in the average diet. Calcium deficiency is a condition in which we fail to receive or to metabolize an adequate supply of Calcium. Calcium is the chief supportive element in bones and teeth. Calcium salts make up about 70 percent of bone by weight and give your bone its strength and rigidity. About 99 percent of the calcium in the human body is held in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1 percent of calcium circulates in the bloodstream, where it performs a variety of important functions. It helps to contract muscles and helps regulate the contractions of the heart. It plays a role in the transmission of nerve impulses and in blood clotting. Calcium is involved in the stimulation of contractions of the uterus during childbirth and in milk production. It also regulates the secretion of various hormones and aids in the functioning of various enzymes within the body. Since vitamin C is important for so many necessary bodily functions, taking a liquid multivitamin that is rich in vitamin C is advised. When we take Calcium, it absorbed in the small intestine and passes from there either into the bloodstream or ultimately into the bones. The most efficient absorption of calcium is dependent on the presence of vitamin D in the body, which is a key ingredient in the various hormones that enable calcium to pass from the digestive system into the blood or bones.